Women’s Initiatives for Safer Environments (WISE) invites you to our inaugural fundraiser! Mix and mingle with your local Ottawa feminist community and support a great cause.
How it works:
Put as many of your tickets as you’d like in the corresponding jar for the prize you want to win. Winners will be drawn around 7:00 p.m. More tickets in the jar = higher chance of winning. *Must be present and over 18 to claim prize*
– 10-class yoga pass to Rama Lotus Yoga Centre
– Private karaoke party for 40 people with China Doll at Shanghai Restaurant
– Two (2) movie tickets to the Mayfair Theatre
– Two (2) gift certificates of $50 to Union Local 613
– $75 gift card to The Home Depot
– Escape Manor’s Mystery Motel (Escape Room) for five (5) people
– Two (2) gift cards of $50 to Jet Black Hair & Studio
– Four (4) tickets to Ottawa 67’s home game at TD Place
– $50 gift card to The Loft Board Game Lounge
– $25 gift certificate to Elmdale Oyster House and Tavern
– Gift card to Shoppers Drug Mart
– Arrangement by Edible Arrangements
– Haircut at Lighten Up Hair Boutique
– $24 Gift Certificate to Moo Shu Ice Cream
– ‘See Jane Riot’ postcard set by Artinjest (Brenda Dunn)
– Medusa Art print by Nutmeg
– Ancient Healing Therapies – Elsy David Package including Reiki, head massage and hypnotherapy ($250 value)
– Two (2) gifts cards of $25 to SAAB Salon.Spa
– $50 gift card to Independent Grocer
Food and drinks are available for purchase at Pressed.
Admission+ 25 tickets will be available at the door for $30.
**While the location is accessible, the bathrooms are not as they have a step-up to access them. A team of volunteers will be on-site to help with any and all accessibility needs. **
We acknowledge the event and the work that WISE does takes place on unceded Algonquin Territory.
Women’s Initiatives for Safer Environments is a community based bilingual organization established in 1992. We work directly with individuals, diverse communities, local government and agencies , to create safer physical and social environments in our neighbourhoods, parks, workplaces, recreational pathways, and schools. We believe that if we make the community safer for women and other vulnerable groups, it will be safer for everyone! For more information please visit: www.wiseottawa.ca